AiDot Linkind Matter Version BR30 WiFi Smart Flood Light Bulb - 4 Packs
- Matter-Enabled: All-Round Compatibility
- Simple Setup via QR Code
- DIY Color & Sync with Music
- Smart App & Voice Control
- Set Your Schedule
You May Also Like
|Item Weight||1.1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||3.74 x 3.74 x 5.04 inches|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Luminous Flux||650 Lumen|
|Bulb Features||Music Sync, Works with Alexa/ Google Home, No Hub Required, Energy Efficient, Dimmable, 1800-6500K Color Changing, Remote Control, Voice Control|
Linkind Matter Version Smart Flood Light Bulb: Illuminating Possibilities, Simplifying Life!
Experience all-round compatibility with our matter-enabled smart light bulbs, seamlessly integrating with Apple Home, Alexa, Google Home, and more without the need for additional apps.
An Introduction to Matter
1. Why it says the device cannot be found when adding the device for the first time?
Please power on the device again and ensure it is in a factory reset state. Also, make sure Bluetooth is turned on.
2. What if the device addition fails?
If you encounter device addition failure, ensure your phone with the app is connected to a 2.4GHz WiFi network, and your hub is connected to the same router. Try resolving the issue by restarting the hub, app, or phone.
3. After adding the device, if it shows as offline.
It may be due to an unstable network connection. Try manually refreshing the device to resolve the issue.
4. When adding the device via a third-party app, scanning the code prompts an error or no response.
Please ensure that the app version meets the minimum requirements stated on the page.
5. Are there alternative ways to connect the device apart from scanning the QR code on the light?
Yes, you can also try scanning the QR code on the instruction manual instead.