Enhulk 6.5-AMP 1.25HP Compact Trim Router for Woodworking
The Enhulk 6.5-AMP 1.25HP Wood Router Tool has 6 Speeds to 32000 RPM, Kit with Roller Guide, Edge Guide and Dust Hood.
- Ideal wood trim router kit for beginners and DIYers. The tool kit includes router, basic accessories (1/4'' bits ONLY) and guides, everything you need to start right out of the box.
- Powerful & Sustainable – Ready to meet your various DIY needs, Enhulk Router is weighted only 5lbs but delivers excellent performance via the 6.5AMP motor. Heavy-duty cast aluminum body housing and fixed base are engineered for durability.
- Adjustable Speed & Depth – Featuring with 6-speeds dial up to 32,000RPM and rack-and-pinion control, the router enables precise roundover or straight cutting on various woods. Further developed by Constant-Response Circuitry for delicate woodworking requiring constant power output.
- Soft-Starting & Vibration-Reducing – The soft-starting function allows gradually smooth control over power-up phase. Vibration-reducing cast aluminum housing and rubberized handles reduce vibration for increased comfort and control.
- Easy to Operate & Dust-Free – Functioning with quick-release cam lock system for easy depth adjustments and base assembly. Dust hood is compatible with vacuum for mess-free finish.
We will ship in 2 days and arrive about 2-7 days. (We have our own warehouse in USA)
AiDot is committed to ensuring product quality and improving customer experience. Therefore we want to make sure we back it up with a risk-free ironclad 1YEAR guarantee.
Enhulk 6.5-AMP Compact Router (Fixed Base)
6.5-AMP motor, variable speeds, fine depth adjustment and aluminum housing, Enhulk trim router is a versatile tool for woodworking. Mutiple easy-to-use features like soft start and constant speed promise better control for DIYers and beginners.
|Item Weight||6.85 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||11.34 x 10.2 x 4.61 inches|
|Item model number||Fixed Router|
|Shape||Wood Router w/ Fixed Base|
|Included Components||1/4-Inch Collet, Charger, Case|
|Maximum Rotational||32000 RPM|
|No Load Speed||10,000-32,000/min|
|Collect Chuck Capacity||1/4'', 3/8''|
|Manufacturer||WUYI XINTAI POWER TOOLS CO.,LTD|
Q1:Is it compatible with a router table?
A1: Yes in theory, but I personally recommend for light-duties.
Q2: What diameter of collect does the router take?
A2: This compact router come with 1/4 inch and 3/8 inch collects.
Q3:What size router bit it hold?
A3: The router holds 1/4" bits, and 3/8'' given the 3/8'' collect (included).
Q4: Are there any bits come with the router?
A4: 5 bits varying from 3/8'' to 1/4'' straight bits to trimming bits.