AiDot Linkind Auto On/Off 16 LEDs RGBW Outdoor Solar Landscape Lighting -Daylight-2-PACK
- Super Brightness with 16 LEDs: Linkind solar spotlight with 16 high-brightness LED lamp beads & 90 degree beam angle produce up to 650 lumen of 6500K light output, 50% brighter than other ordinary ones. Adjustable angle of the solar lights and solar panel with 180 degree horizontally and 90 degree vertically. Our solar panel photoelectric conversion rate is up to 20%, highly reducing the charging time.
- 2 Installation Options & Multiple Uses: With specially designed ground stake and wall bracket, you can easily insert the spot lights into the ground as landscape spotlights or fix it on the wall as wall light. Perfect for patio, porch, deck, pool, yard, garden, garage, driveway, pathway, etc.
- 2 Brightness Lighting Modes: Featuring Low Light Mode (12hrs) and High Light Mode (6hrs), Linkind dusk-to-dawn solar landscape spotlights can automatically detect changes in brightness of the external environment. It is auto on at night and auto off at sunrise.
- Supreme Quality & IP67 Waterproof: Free from unpleasant odour, the durable anti-UV ABS material will protect the spot lights from discoloring. IP67 waterproof rating allows the outdoor lights to withstand all kinds of terrible weather. Workable under temperature ranging from -20~50°C.
- Eco-friendly & Safety Assured: The solar spot lights outdoor has a longer working time of 30000 hours, which is energy saving and eco-friendly.
You May Also Like
|3.94"D x 1.97"W x 9.06"H
|Light Source Type
|Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene
|Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene
|Water Resistance Level
Harness Solar Power, Illuminate Your Oasis
AiDot solar landscape light stands out as a reliable and versatile lighting solution for your outdoor spaces. With its superior brightness, adjustable angles, and two installation options, it offers both functionality and flexibility.
- Make sure the LED solar spotlight is full of solar power for maximum lighting effect. It is recommended to install and charge it under direct sunlight for 1-2 days before the first use.
- Whether the solar landscape spotlight can produce the best lighting effect depends on sunlight intensity, weather conditions, seasons, etc.
- The solar spotlight may need more time (at least 6-8 hours) to charge on cold or cloudy weather days.
Brightness: Max 650lm
Working Time: Low/Medium/High Light Mode - 24/12/6 hrs
IP67 Waterproof & Adjustable Solar Panel
Featuring an IP67 waterproof rating, this light can withstand any weather conditions. The durable anti-UV ABS material ensures they stay vibrant without discoloration.
The flexible panels allow you to adjust the spotlights' direction vertically by 90 degrees and horizontally by 180 degrees.
Versatile Wireless Installation
Easily install our multicolored solar spotlights in two ways. Use the included ground stake to effortlessly stick them into the ground, or utilize the provided screws and wall bracket for wall-mounted installation.
These vibrant lights are perfect for embellishing trees, gardens, flowers, walls, or your home during festivals, parties, and more.
Solar Outdoor Lights
2-1 Wireless Installation
You can either stick the multicolored solar spotlights into the ground with the included ground stake or install on the wall with included screws and wall bracket. The colorful lights are especially ideal for decorating your trees, gardens, flowers, walls, or your house in festivals or parties, etc.
8.98 x 7.09 x 2.52 inches
Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene
Type of Bulb
Switch Installation Type
Questions & Answers
Q1: How long does it take to charge solar lights?
A1: It usually takes about eight hours for solar lights to fully charge. However, this may vary depending on the type of light and how much sunlight it is exposed to.
Q2: How do solar lights work?
A2:Solar lights work by converting the sun’s energy into electrical power. This power is stored in a battery, which then powers the light at night. The more sunlight solar panels receive during the day, the more power they will store for use at night.
Q3: Can I use solar lights in cloudy weather?
A3:Solar lights can still function in cloudy weather; however, they may not charge as quickly or as fully as if they were in direct sunlight. It is best to move them to a sunny spot if possible when charging them on overcast days.
Q4: Why is there an on/off switch on solar lights?
A3: The on/off switch is used to conserve battery life when the solar light is not in use. It can also be helpful if you need to move the solar light to a new location and want to wait until it’s fully charged before using it again.