RGBW Outdoor Solar Landscape Lighting
AiDot solar spotlight can be used as a landscape light or wall light, with a flexible solar panel that can provide a higher photoelectric conversion rate of up to 20%. The IP67 waterproof ensures a stable working situation in terrible weather. A variety of color selections in both dynamic and static status are available with 8 fixed colors and 1 auto-changing color mode.
- Super Brightness with 16 LEDs: AiDot solar landscape lighting with 16 high-brightness LED lamp beads & 90 degree beam angle produce up to 650 lumen of 6500K light output, 50% brighter than other ordinary ones. Adjustable angle of the lights and solar panel with 180 degree horizontally and 90 degree vertically. The solar panel photoelectric conversion rate is up to 20%, highly reducing the charging time.
- 2 Installation Options & Multiple Uses: With specially designed ground stake and wall bracket, you can easily insert it into the ground as landscape light or fix it on the wall as wall light. Perfect for patio, porch, deck, pool, yard, garden, garage, driveway, pathway, etc.
- 2 Brightness Lighting Modes: Featuring Low Light Mode (12hrs) and High Light Mode (6hrs), Dusk-to-dawn solar landscape spotlights can automatically detect changes in brightness of the external environment. It is auto on at night and auto off at sunrise.
- Supreme Quality & IP67 Waterproof: Free from unpleasant odour, the durable anti-UV ABS material will protect the spotlights from discoloring. IP67 waterproof rating allows the lights to withstand all kinds of terrible weather. Workable under temperature ranging from -20~50°C.
- Eco-friendly & Safety Assured: The solar landscape light has a longer working time of 30000 hours, which is energy saving and eco-friendly. FCC, CE certified.
We will ship in 2 days and arrive about 2-7 days. (We have our own warehouse in USA)
AiDot is committed to ensuring product quality and improving customer experience. Therefore we want to make sure we back it up with a risk-free ironclad 1YEAR guarantee.
All orders shipped with UPS Express.
Always free shipping for orders over US $250.
All orders are shipped with a UPS tracking number.
Items returned within 14 days of their original shipment date in same as new condition will be eligible for a full refund or store credit.
Refunds will be charged back to the original form of payment used for purchase.
Customer is responsible for shipping charges when making returns and shipping/handling fees of original purchase is non-refundable.
All sale items are final purchases.
Give us a shout if you have any other questions and/or concerns.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +1 (23) 456 789
Delivery Within 2-7 Days
Free Shipping On All
60 Days Back Guarantee
AiDot Solar Landscape Lighting
Using solar energy to turn your house into a beautiful scenic spot.
Bring You Colorful Festivals
With solar energy and its 16 LEDs super brightness, it can create many amazing festival ambiances with some decorations.
Decorate Your BBQ with Different Angles
The solar panel with 180 degree horizontally and 90 degree vertically can provide you with a better ourdoor activities.
Light up Your Yard by Two Ways
Both inserting into groud or putting on wall are available for your outdoor spaces.
8.98 x 7.09 x 2.52 inches
Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene
Type of Bulb
Switch Installation Type
Questions & Answers
Q1: How long does it take to charge solar lights?
A1: It usually takes about eight hours for solar lights to fully charge. However, this may vary depending on the type of light and how much sunlight it is exposed to.
Q2: How do solar lights work?
A2:Solar lights work by converting the sun’s energy into electrical power. This power is stored in a battery, which then powers the light at night. The more sunlight solar panels receive during the day, the more power they will store for use at night.
Q3: Can I use solar lights in cloudy weather?
A3:Solar lights can still function in cloudy weather; however, they may not charge as quickly or as fully as if they were in direct sunlight. It is best to move them to a sunny spot if possible when charging them on overcast days.
Q4: Why is there an on/off switch on solar lights?
A3: The on/off switch is used to conserve battery life when the solar light is not in use. It can also be helpful if you need to move the solar light to a new location and want to wait until it’s fully charged before using it again.