AiDot Linkind G25 Matter Smart Light Bulbs - 2 Packs
Linkind G25 Smart Light Bulbs, Matter Enabled Smart Edison Bulbs,1800K-6500K 60W Equivalent Vanity Light Bulbs, 800LM Globe Light Bulbs, Work with Alexa Google Home HomeKit, 2-Pack
- 【Matter-Enabled：All-Round Compatibility】 Linkind Matter smart light bulbs are compatible with all smart home platforms that join the Matter protocol. You can control all your smart home devices through platforms such as Apple Home, Alexa, Google Home without having to download additional apps.
- 【Simple Setup】Scan the Matter QR code to pair your light bulbs and easily add them to Matter-certisfied APP or AiDot APP.
- 【App & Voice Control】Go deep into customizing your smart bulbs with the AiDot App (colors, lighting scenes, schedules and more) or connect it with a smart home assistant for hands-free control.
- 【Set Schedules】Automate your wifi light bulbs to turn on/off at specific times and days to make your daily routines a little easier. Set your schedule using the Apple Home app, Google Home app or any other Matter-compatible app or voice assistant.
- 【NOTE】Linkind smart light bulbs are not compatible with in-wall dimmers, which may affect normal use. Additionally, all of our smart devices only support 2.4G networks. You could search for the using problem in "Feedback" of the AiDot APP.
You May Also Like
AiDot Linkind RGB-IC Neon Rope Lights with Music Sync - 10 ft$35.99
AiDot OREIN Smart Recessed Lighting - 4 Packs-4-inch$55.99
|Energy Efficient, Dimmable, Tunable, Flicker-Free
|Bulb Shape Size
|Incandescent Equivalent Wattage
|Number of Items
|Matter enabled WiFi
Device list that can be a Matter controller
Refer to the following and you can resolve most setup issues
|1. Please enable IPv6 Internet connection.
|2. Ensure your phone and Matter hub are both connected to a stable 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network.
|3. Make sure the firmware of your Matter hub(or called Matter controller which is required for providing ecosystem that could be paired with Matter-certified device.) and Smart Home app is updated to support Matter.
|4. If the Matter-enabled device has already been added to another ecosystem, you will need to get a new setup code for pairing.
|5. Matter setup mode is active for 15 minutes after the device is powered on.
|6. If the above steps did not help solve your problem, it’s recommended that you try to factory reset the Matter-enabled device or use another smartphone to configure it.
|7. If you cannot directly connect to the third-party APP following above steps, you may try to download our AiDot APP first, and then connect to the third-party APP through skills.