AiDot Ganiza V25 280W Cordless Stick Vacuum with 28Kpa Powerful Suction
- 280W High-Power Brushless Motor
- 28Kpa Super Strong Suction
- 4-Stage HEPA Filtration System
- Flexible & Adjustable LED Power Brush
- Ultra-Lightweight & Compact Design
You May Also Like
AiDot Enhulk Cordless Pool Vacuum with Telescopic Pole for Deep Cleaning$109.99
AiDot Linkind Matter Version Smart Plug with Remote Control - 2 Packs$19.99
AiDot Orein Matter Version BR30 WiFi Smart Flood Light Bulb - 4 Packs$24.81
AiDot Linkind Matter Version BR30 WiFi Smart Flood Light Bulb - 4 Packs$45.99
AiDot OREiN A19 Matter Smart Reliable WiFi Light Bulbs -4 Pack$19.99
AiDot Welov R300 BLE Smart Jump Rope with 4 Modes$0.99
|Product Dimensions||13 x 5 x 9 inches|
|Item Weight||2.6 pounds|
|Motor Horsepower||280 Watts|
|Noise Level||68 dB|
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Special Feature||Stick Vacuum Cleaner Cordless, Super 28KPA Power Suction, High-Efficient HEPA Filtration System, LED Headlight, 280W Brushless Motor|
This Is the Ideal Vacuum You’ve Been Looking For
Discover the convenience of cordless cleaning, the flexibility of adjustable LED power brush, and the peace of mind with purified air for your family.
How to ensure good vacuum suction for this cordless cleaner?
1. It is recommended to check the following 3 points before using our Ganiza cordless vacuum cleaner:
- The battery is charged.
- The dust cup is dry.
- The anti-layer cup should be cleaned. Otherwise, it will block the ventilation opening and reduce the suction power.
2. When using the cordless vacuum cleaner, you can choose between two suction modes:
- Max Mode (28KPa) can meet daily cleaning needs (cleaning gravel, dog food, coffee bean and so on).
- Eco Mode (no less than 12 Kpa) can clean dust, pet hair, and scraps.
You can switch the cordless vacuum cleaner between different working modes based on your need.
3. After using the cordless stick vacuum, please clean the vacuum brush and the anti-layer cup in time:
- Empty the dust cup in time.
- Clean the HEPA filter, the stainless steel filter and the litter box. (The HEPA filter and stainless steel filter can be washed with water.)
- Clean the filter frequently and dry it after cleaning.